Blackdirge Barnes & Noble Book Signing

Forum for Master Dungeons, Forgotten Heroes, Hero's Handbook, and all our other 4E products except for Dungeon Crawl Classics.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Blackdirge
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Blackdirge Barnes & Noble Book Signing

Post by Blackdirge »

Hi all,

I’ll be signing copies of Blackdirge’s Dungeon Denizens, plus some other Goodman Games products I’ve authored or co-authored, at my local Barnes & Noble this Saturday (Feb 21st) from 11 AM to 3 PM.

The Barnes & Noble where I’ll be signing is located at the following address:

Barnes & Noble
3501 McHenry Avenue Suite E
Modesto, CA 95356

So if you live in Central California, stop on by and say hello.

BD
Aeryn "Blackdirge" Rudel
DCCfan
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer
FLGS: The Comics Club

Re: Blackdirge Barnes & Noble Book Signing

Post by DCCfan »

How did the signing go? Is there a lot of interest in D&D at B&N CA. I live in Lakeland FL and the D&D section at our B&N is very neglected. Everything is smashed and stuffed onto a single shelf. Minis books dice etc. all jammed tightly together with bent pages and dented boxes. It makes me sad to think about it.
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

THE PROTOCOLS, ADVANCED PROTOCOL #10
Blackdirge
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Blackdirge »

DCCfan wrote:How did the signing go? Is there a lot of interest in D&D at B&N CA. I live in Lakeland FL and the D&D section at our B&N is very neglected. Everything is smashed and stuffed onto a single shelf. Minis books dice etc. all jammed tightly together with bent pages and dented boxes. It makes me sad to think about it.
It went well. The RPG section in my local B&N does quite well; they even have a nice spinner desplay with D&D products, including Goodman stuff.

BD
Aeryn "Blackdirge" Rudel
DCCfan

Post by DCCfan »

That's great. I'm glad to hear that it went well. It has been a few months since I have been to the local B&N so maybe they have straightened up a bit since then. Will GG be in Florida any time soon?
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

DCCfan wrote:That's great. I'm glad to hear that it went well. It has been a few months since I have been to the local B&N so maybe they have straightened up a bit since then. Will GG be in Florida any time soon?
Nothing planned, but we are hitting cons this year in regions where we haven't previously attended, such as Archon in St. Louis. I was looking at Necronomicon down in St. Petersburg; has anyone here been to that con before?
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
DCCfan

Post by DCCfan »

I work with a guy who usually attends this con every year. I'll have to ask him again how it is. I think it is more of a gaming con similar to Gencon and not a comic con. We had one of those here this month called Megacon. It was about 90% comics 10% gaming. I hope you guys can make it to Necronomicon this year. If you do I will definitely go so I can say hello and play some great games.

Return to “4E Products”