Sanity revards in Death in Luxor?

A forum dedicated to our new line of officially licensed Call of Cthulhu adventure modules.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

lojpersson
Ill-Fated Peasant

Sanity revards in Death in Luxor?

Post by lojpersson »

Hello

I am soon to play Death in Luxor with my players and notised that there are no sanity awards in it. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding the sanity?

Regards
JonHook
Deft-Handed Cutpurse
FLGS: Tabletop Games and 31st Century Games

Re: Sanity revards in Death in Luxor?

Post by JonHook »

Hello Lojpersson,

I didn't want to leave you hanging. I will reread that adventure and get a response back to you very soon.
lojpersson
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by lojpersson »

Thanks JonHook. I look forward to your reply.

Regards
lojpersson
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by lojpersson »

Well Jon I think that you and I have a see different on the words "very soon". But then again ...in strange eons of time... and all that :-)
I hope that you or someone else will answer in the near future because I have soon finished the adventure with my group and I think that they would like to be revarded if they manage to stop the Spawn.

Regards
JonHook
Deft-Handed Cutpurse
FLGS: Tabletop Games and 31st Century Games

Post by JonHook »

Hi. I'm so sorry. My wife and I just had a baby recently, and my time to read at home has been dramatically reduced. :(

How about this... since you just finished playing it, please highlight here in this thread the key events/encounters that you think should have a SAN bonus or penalty, depending on how the investigators resolved that particular event or encounter. We can brainstorm the SAN awards together here.

Sorry about the fail bro. I totally dropped the ball.
lojpersson
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by lojpersson »

Hello Jon and congratulations on your child.

Don’t worry we all forget things from time to time and I can imagine that a child will do that big time  :)

I will take you up on your offer so here are the events:

- Scene 1: Finding the clues in the house and being able to decipher the message on the mantle. They managed to catch Tolkat but failed to stop him from clawing his eyes out.
- Scene 2: Getting most of the clues from Rose but watching her die at her own hands.
- Scene 4: Finding the clues in the crypt of the deep ones and killing some of them after plugging the pipe so that no more water came into the crypt. Unfortunately the roof caved in because of the gunfire.
- Scene 5: Getting most of the clues and escaping through the roof after the shoggoth killed the guards.
- Scene 6: The Star-Spawn is sealed inside his prison and the deep ones are driven of or killed.

By the way I am wondering if they had failed what do you think would have been a proper penalty for letting Aat-noth roam free?

That was it, I am looking forward to your response.

Regards

Return to “Age of Cthulhu”