NPC Lorus Swiftquill & interaction

Forum for all things Castle Whiterock!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

ironwarden
Ill-Fated Peasant

NPC Lorus Swiftquill & interaction

Post by ironwarden »

Hello All,

I am planning on having my group start the DCC#51 Whiterock Castle here in a weeks after they finish DCC#51.5 and make introductions in Cillimar. Looking ahead in the encounter's and overall dungeons I would like to know if anyone has had an issue with Lawful Good paladin or cleric interacting with Lorus Swiftquill sense he is a NE lich.

On a follow up in your groups do you consider interacting with a lich an act that would cause a deity to turn aside from a PC and demand atonement if they had no profilo issues in regards to undead? Aside from the in universe deity that opposes undead I would not see a problem personally.

A few years ago there was a munckin incident within the group in regards to conversing and interacting with intelligent undead and it delayed a long running game. While people do change I would like to see how this participle interaction has unfolded with anyone that has ran this module or had good-aligned PC interact with Liches, Vampires, or other undead...oh my?
boneguard
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: NPC Lorus Swiftquill & interaction

Post by boneguard »

Actually He's not NE, he's suppose to be Neutral.

I've asked a long time ago a similar question and the Answer was that the Evil part should have been strucked out.
ironwarden
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: NPC Lorus Swiftquill & interaction

Post by ironwarden »

:D That is excellent I'm relieved about that wrinkle in this module. So no problem on the character interaction then. Thanks boneguard.

Return to “Castle Whiterock”