Playtest Feedback Guidelines

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Playtest Feedback Guidelines

Post by goodmangames »

Hello and welcome to the DCC RPG Open Playtest!

There are several forums now in existence for people to post their feedback and actual play experiences. One is for characters, one for combat, one for spells & magic, and one for "everything else."

If it turns out we get a lot of comments on a certain category and need another forum, let me know and we'll get one created.

As you digest the beta rules and enjoy the Free RPG Day adventures, please feel free to post here and let us know your thoughts!

Thanks,
Joseph
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Stainless
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: Playtest Feedback Guidelines

Post by Stainless »

As a university lecturer who has to go through the yearly cycle of feedback from students, may I remind everyone, as I do my students, that feedback doesn't mean just the perceived negatives. All too often people view "feedback" and "criticism" in a pejorative sense. Getting feedback on what you think is good and works well is just as important.
Avatar by Stefan Poag (I now own the original!)
Ducaster
Hard-Bitten Adventurer
FLGS: Athena Games Norwich.

Post by Ducaster »

Stainless wrote:As a university lecturer who has to go through the yearly cycle of feedback from students, may I remind everyone, as I do my students, that feedback doesn't mean just the perceived negatives. All too often people view "feedback" and "criticism" in a pejorative sense. Getting feedback on what you think is good and works well is just as important.
+d24 for this and an Amen as well.... Give the guys some encouragement folks!
{Standard Disclaimer} If it was mentioned already and I missed it, please put this down to my advanced age and senility rather than discourtesy!
My DCC games work site is here http://www.dcc.aweninspired.com/?page_id=1869 Use my forum name here as the Password
Mutatis Mundi Game Cha sheet here http://www.dcc.aweninspired.com/wp-cont ... 3.4.18.pdf
Benoist
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Benoist »

Stainless wrote:As a university lecturer who has to go through the yearly cycle of feedback from students, may I remind everyone, as I do my students, that feedback doesn't mean just the perceived negatives. All too often people view "feedback" and "criticism" in a pejorative sense. Getting feedback on what you think is good and works well is just as important.
Very, very true! Preach on, brother.
Visit The RPG Site, that "wretched hive of scum and villainy" gamers keep talking about!
Advice to build a mega-dungeon and the campaign around it.

Return to “DCC RPG General”