New Podcast

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

New Podcast

Post by Raven_Crowking »

SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
DM Marcus
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: New Podcast

Post by DM Marcus »

For what it's worth... These just keep getting better and better. It is really a great DCC fix between games. My thanks to the guys for their work!

Now... If only you could find time to record a DCC game campaign that we could all eavesdrop on. Most of the questions that new folks have regarding the game would be answered just by hearing others play!
DM Cojo
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by DM Cojo »

Yes, this is a fantastic podcast. The hosts work very well together, and are extremely knowledgeable about the game. The topics they cover are very useful. I followed Judge Jim over from the "Save or Die" podcast, because I enjoyed his contributions. The first two episodes of Spellburn were what convinced me to buy the book and give the game a try.

They also have had on some quality guests, and I can't wait for them to get Mr. Goodman on too!
IronWolf
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by IronWolf »

Thanks guys! We appreciate the positive comments and are glad folks are enjoying the shows! They have been a blast to make and record.
JonHook
Deft-Handed Cutpurse
FLGS: Tabletop Games and 31st Century Games

Post by JonHook »

Yep! I love this podcast too. :mrgreen:

Return to “DCC RPG General”