Revenge of the Dracolich

For discussion of DCC modules published for D&D 4E.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Keraptis
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Revenge of the Dracolich

Post by Keraptis »

What ever happened to this Master Dungeon?

I saw it in the comming previews a couple of months ago - "Master Dungeons #3, Revenge of the Dracolich".

I love this line of 4E modules, so I was glad to see another new one!

But it looks like it disappeared off the New Releases page. I hope it wasn't canceled. :?

I really wish you guys would keep supporting 4E.
arlanni
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: Revenge of the Dracolich

Post by arlanni »

As the author, I'd enjoy an update on the staus of this release as well...

Chris
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

I'm pretty sure I've seen it mentioned that the DCC module line will be the support for the DCC RPG, and meanwhile Master Dungeons will continue as 4th Ed. products, but I'm too newly awake at the moment to track down the mention... At least as of something fairly recent, the line is planned to continue.

As for any sense of how many MDs per year, I have no idea at all.
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Keraptis
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Keraptis »

GnomeBoy wrote:I'm pretty sure I've seen it mentioned that the DCC module line will be the support for the DCC RPG, and meanwhile Master Dungeons will continue as 4th Ed. products, but I'm too newly awake at the moment to track down the mention... At least as of something fairly recent, the line is planned to continue.

As for any sense of how many MDs per year, I have no idea at all.
Theres a whopping two 4E products that came out this year. Crime Pays, which is nice but something I don't need, and the DCC Caves of the Crawling Lord, which I'll pick up at my local store.

The MDs haven't come out since the summer of 2009 so I'm not exactly holding my breath waiting for them anymore. Not since Revenge of the Dracolich fell off the schedule anyway. Much as I liked how this line started I don't know why GG would keep releasing anything for 4E now especally with the DCC RPG getting all the love now.

Mr. Doyle, I'm really sorry to hear that you don't know when its coming out either. My gaming group was really stoked to play this one. The last two Punjar modules were the best 4E DCCs, with Scions of Punjar being our favorite, we had a blast with them. Hope to see a new adventure written by you soon.

Return to “DCC Modules - 4E”