Wolfe-a-Con 2012 -- DCC Coming Out Party

FORUM LOCKED AS OF 4/3/12. Forum for posting of actual play of DCC RPG. Not necessarily rules questions/discussion, but the saga of your adventures and campaigns, details of adventures that played particularly well (or not), and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Wolfe-a-Con 2012 -- DCC Coming Out Party

Post by ragboy »

Every year on or around my birthday, I put on an all day gaming event for my friends. This year, it will be on the 28th of April (hopefully DCC is out by then) and I'll be running an all-day DCC game. I'll report here on progress... Hopefully my gaming group loves it as much as I do.
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: Wolfe-a-Con 2012 -- DCC Coming Out Party

Post by goodmangames »

Awesome. Great to hear! Be sure to post in the "Upcoming Playtests" sticky thread as well - that thread is intended to serve as an easily bookmarked reference for all such games.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “Actual Play Reports”