Van Den Danderclanden - Snafufubar

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

rustleinthewoods
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Astral Games

Van Den Danderclanden - Snafufubar

Post by rustleinthewoods »

I am playing my first Wizard serving Van den Danderclanden and while casting Snafufubar I realized that a spell-check of 14-15 isn't defined. Does it do anything at that range of spell-check?
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: Van Den Danderclanden - Snafufubar

Post by GnomeBoy »

...could it have been added into a later issue?
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

That does sound rather like a Snafufubar, doesn't it?
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
Father Goose
Wild-Eyed Zealot
FLGS: N/A

Post by Father Goose »

Raven_Crowking wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:53 pm That does sound rather like a Snafufubar, doesn't it?
Lol, yes!
rustleinthewoods
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Astral Games

Post by rustleinthewoods »

Given that one Snafufubar can lead to others, we shall attempt Invoke Patron to see if Van den Danderclanden deigns to merge the Crawlverse’s various Snafufubars into one… while fully cognizant that this could cause the end to our timeline (or others) altogether.
Father Goose
Wild-Eyed Zealot
FLGS: N/A

Post by Father Goose »

rustleinthewoods wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:48 pm Given that one Snafufubar can lead to others, we shall attempt Invoke Patron to see if Van den Danderclanden deigns to merge the Crawlverse’s various Snafufubars into one… while fully cognizant that this could cause the end to our timeline (or others) altogether.
This is how you turn your DCC game into a Troika! or Mörk Borg game (depending on the roll results). Everyone rolls a new character, but retains the memories of both versions of themselves as the megaverse's stability is temporarily eroded. Insanity rules from Palladium, as well as Paradox rules from Mage: the Ascension, may be introduced at Judge's discretion.

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”