Weasel Ball

Discussion of all things magical for DCC RPG -- "Let the Phlogiston take you where it will..."

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

King of Elfland
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Top Tier Boardgames

Weasel Ball

Post by King of Elfland »

Just got Angels, Daemons and Beings Between for Christmas among several other DCC items and I came across the Weaselball spell associated with Mulferrett, Queen of Weasels. Now I have to figure out a way to get that in my game....
"The voices sound deadly
Sometimes I hear
Echoes of Empire
Spread Throughout the Skies"---Blue Oyster Cult
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Re: Weasel Ball

Post by Raven_Crowking »

King of Elfland wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:26 pm Just got Angels, Daemons and Beings Between for Christmas among several other DCC items and I came across the Weaselball spell associated with Mulferrett, Queen of Weasels. Now I have to figure out a way to get that in my game....
I admit that I wrote this spell with a great deal of glee.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
King of Elfland
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Top Tier Boardgames

Re: Weasel Ball

Post by King of Elfland »

Wheels are turning already....have an idea for something involving Radu and Mulferret building on the idea of all the animals having patrons and something involving druids, faeries, gnomes, and fur traders....

That's how it usually works with me. Something triggers a concept then I spend awhile coming up with ideas around that concept, then I connect the dots.

Lots of great ideas in these patron books....I've got another adventure idea derived from the backstory of Set-Utukh.
"The voices sound deadly
Sometimes I hear
Echoes of Empire
Spread Throughout the Skies"---Blue Oyster Cult

Return to “Magic and Spells”