Looking to Join Game

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

King of Elfland
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Top Tier Boardgames

Looking to Join Game

Post by King of Elfland »

Hey Everyone--

I've been a judge for a few sessions of DCC for people brand new to RPGs, but I'd love the chance to be a player myself. Interested in face to face games if possible (I live in south Mississippi), but would be open to something online, preferably on Zoom. I hate Discord and have never used any VTT nor am I that interested in doing so. But, on the off chance that someone lives close and/or needs players on Zoom, I'm game.
"The voices sound deadly
Sometimes I hear
Echoes of Empire
Spread Throughout the Skies"---Blue Oyster Cult
dustle
Wild-Eyed Zealot
FLGS: The Twenty-Sided Store

Re: Looking to Join Game

Post by dustle »

I might be up for running a short thing on Zoom, like a funnel and a first dungeon. I prefer Discord and Roll20 just for having Dicebots available, though.
King of Elfland
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Top Tier Boardgames

Re: Looking to Join Game

Post by King of Elfland »

Maybe we can find some other players. I loathe Discord as it never seems to work properly on my computer. After trying to download it 4 different times with different browsers and operating systems and still having trouble, I'll never touch it again. No interest in Dicebots either. I didn't invest in all these dice to have some computer generate numbers for me:)
"The voices sound deadly
Sometimes I hear
Echoes of Empire
Spread Throughout the Skies"---Blue Oyster Cult

Return to “DCC RPG Community”