A Purple Planet Overland Map in Color?

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Baron
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Aero Hobbies

A Purple Planet Overland Map in Color?

Post by Baron »

Hi, I'm gearing up to run this from the boxed set, on May 1st. While the B&W overland hex map is OK, I'd really like a color map. By any chance has anyone bashed one together that they'd be willing to share? If I have to I'll throw something together with Hexkit, but I'd rather use my prep time writing up notes. Thanks in advance.
Baron
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: A Purple Planet Overland Map in Color?

Post by Baron »

OK. Well, not getting an assist from my fellow Gamemasters, I've started working on the map myself. Fortunately I didn't need an overland map on the first game session. When it's done I'll do the right thing and share it with YOU.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Baron wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:21 pm OK. Well, not getting an assist from my fellow Gamemasters, I've started working on the map myself. Fortunately I didn't need an overland map on the first game session. When it's done I'll do the right thing and share it with YOU.
You are a hero amongst gongfarmers!

Thank you!
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
Baron
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Baron »

Here you go, Raven_Crowking. I'm always glad to share. This is a direct link to the exported file on my Google Drive. I'd love to hear what you think.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12A-xIp ... sp=sharing
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Baron wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:54 pm Here you go, Raven_Crowking. I'm always glad to share. This is a direct link to the exported file on my Google Drive. I'd love to hear what you think.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12A-xIp ... sp=sharing
Thank you kind sir.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
Bobjester
Hard-Bitten Adventurer
FLGS: Looking for one that doesn't withhold games from customers.

Post by Bobjester »

Fantastic map! Thanks for sharing. Now I really wish I had the Purple Planet adventures!
“The wounds received in battle bestow honor, they do not take it away...”
― Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”