Purple Planet Box Set... Let's go!

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

BluntForceKrma
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Madness Comics and Games

Purple Planet Box Set... Let's go!

Post by BluntForceKrma »

My table of adventurers are using the Cosmic Portal in Scott Swift's module, Secrets of the World Harvesters and they'd like to end up on the Purple Planet. If anyone has a box set they'd like to sell, let me know. These six old farts have a couple levels to get through so I have about 5 weeks or so to get one...

If I can't get one, I'm just going to make a bunch of $h!t up, they won't know... maniacal laugh, maniacal laugh, maniacal laugh....
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: Purple Planet Box Set... Let's go!

Post by GnomeBoy »

The German translation is available on the website -- if you happen to speak German!

But the only other material still in print is Sky Masters of the Purple Planet...

Noble Knight has them on their site -- and have one on offer on eBay for $125, but it turns out to be incomplete... but maybe will still get you what you want??

https://www.ebay.com/itm/155145570406?e ... R8bAjbbtYA
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
BanjoJohn
Deft-Handed Cutpurse
FLGS: there are a few but I dont really consider any of them as my main flgs

Post by BanjoJohn »

I am not going to sell my box set, but I was browsing through a "Half Price Books" store in my area over the weekend, and they had a full box set for sale in their games section for just $50. Who knows, you might be able to get it from their website or something.
Persimmon
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Top Tier Boardgames

Post by Persimmon »

They were talking earlier this year about doing a Purple Planet hardcover. Has any news about that come out lately?
Persimmon
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Top Tier Boardgames

Post by Persimmon »

Also, I saw a complete boxed set for sale at Wayne's Books online though I didn't check the price.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

Persimmon wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:24 pm They were talking earlier this year about doing a Purple Planet hardcover. Has any news about that come out lately?
The latest news, from GenCon, is "soon".
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”