$120 Box - Adventure Pdf codes?

Fritz Leiber's Lankhmar setting, home to the legendary Fafhrd and Gray Mouser, is the first officially licensed setting for the DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

CRKrueger
Ill-Fated Peasant

$120 Box - Adventure Pdf codes?

Post by CRKrueger »

Hi all. I picked up the Kickstarter Edition at my FLGS. It had the boxed set, map and 8 modules with foil covers. The boxed set came with a sheet with a pdf code, but all the 8 modules say use the coupon code below and there is only a blank space. Should they have codes?
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: $120 Box - Adventure Pdf codes?

Post by GnomeBoy »

Yes, they should have codes. Some sort of mix-up at the printer means they didn't get them... It's a known issue with the company, so you can contact them directly and have them send you codes, or whatever the fix for the issue is...
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
CRKrueger
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by CRKrueger »

GnomeBoy wrote:Yes, they should have codes. Some sort of mix-up at the printer means they didn't get them... It's a known issue with the company, so you can contact them directly and have them send you codes, or whatever the fix for the issue is...
Thanks GnomeBoy! 8)
GrendelFriend
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Sun City Games

Post by GrendelFriend »

... after I already paid to download each one because I thought the pdfs weren't included somehow... since there were only blank spots for the codes... hrmmm

Return to “DCC Lankhmar”