Announcing MCC #11: The Omnivary of EDEN

Mutant Crawl Classics is the warped, mutant sci-fi twin to DCC. All Plantients, Manimals, Mutants and PSH are welcome here...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

ThickSkullAdv
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Announcing MCC #11: The Omnivary of EDEN

Post by ThickSkullAdv »

Mutant Crawl Classics #11: The Omnivary of EDEN will be heading your way in early 2021. Written by Stephen Newton, this adventure gives the players a chance to reclaim some of the old world as a repository of the past is discovered.

Look for Mutant Crawl Classics #11: The Omnivary of EDEN in early 2021! And in the meantime be sure to grab all of the previous releases for MCC RPG now in our online store!

Here’s a little more info:

After generations of digging, your tribe has finally uncovered the long-buried entrance to the Garden of the Gods. Foretold by an ancient prophet, the Garden is rumored to contain the Seeds of Creation – the essence of all planetary life hidden away before the apocalypse. These priceless seeds must be retrieved and protected at any cost, lest they be abused, or worse, destroyed by the factions who abhor all aspects of life that inhabited Terra A.D. before the Great Disaster.

Melfast
Wild-Eyed Zealot
FLGS: Empire Games

Re: Announcing MCC #11: The Omnivary of EDEN

Post by Melfast »

Great! I've been looking forward to this coming out.

I signed up to play in a session of it in Bride-of-CyclopsCon, but the session was cancelled (which was a bummer, because it was the reason I signed up for the Con in the first place).

There is a shortage of level 2 adventures, so I'm glad to see this one. (There is only one official one, MCC-03. I know of one 3PP adventure that is level 1-2, but that's it.)

There are two official level 3 adventures (MCC-04 and MCC-09), so it is nice to see some fill-in behind them.

Happy gaming...

-- Melfast

Return to “Mutant Crawl Classics RPG”