Temple of Elemental Evil - OAR#7 (maybe) available on roll20 or DnD beyond

Discuss our deluxe versions of classic adventure modules and more, presented in their original edition/format, with updates for 5e or DCC RPG!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

dragnar
Gongfarmer

Temple of Elemental Evil - OAR#7 (maybe) available on roll20 or DnD beyond

Post by dragnar »

My Copy of TOEE is arriving today and I'm super excited. I'm working to get a group to meet in person. I have some friends that are not local, so I'm wondering if there are any plans to release this for roll20 or DnD beyond?

Thanks in advance!!
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: Temple of Elemental Evil - OAR#7 (maybe) available on roll20 or DnD beyond

Post by GnomeBoy »

The Goodman Games contract with Wizards of the Coast does not allow for any electronic versions.

WotC has released the originals on DriveThruRPG, so I think the intent is that you can use those materials for maps and handouts.

(Also, ToEE is #6)
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Geekoid
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Geekoid »

GnomeBoy wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:19 am The Goodman Games contract with Wizards of the Coast does not allow for any electronic versions.

WotC has released the originals on DriveThruRPG, so I think the intent is that you can use those materials for maps and handouts.

(Also, ToEE is #6)
Except some of the handouts in GG ToEE don't exist in earlier versions. I wish they would sell a packet of handouts.
beeporama
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Phantom of the Attic

Post by beeporama »

I'm a big fan of D&D Beyond, and it would be great if they had some quality third party products on there, with all the advantages of their cross-referencing and hyperlinking. But WotC seems to have been very savvy about licensing contracts that maximize the benefit to them. :/

Return to “Original Adventures Reincarnated”