Temple of El. Evil MISSING CONTENT IN VOL. 2 !!!

Discuss our deluxe versions of classic adventure modules and more, presented in their original edition/format, with updates for 5e or DCC RPG!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Kurtographer
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Does not exist locally

Temple of El. Evil MISSING CONTENT IN VOL. 2 !!!

Post by Kurtographer »

Hey Goodman Games. Love your products, especially the "Original Adventures Reincarnated".
I'm posting here because I excitedly just received my copy of the brand new publication: Temple of Elemental Evil (2 volume set).

I love seeing all the old original dungeon levels in original print (Vol. 2, Ch. 2).

Volume 2, Chapters 3 - 8 and Appendix F-1 are what follows. These chapters are the 5th ed. conversion of the Village of Hommlet, the Motehouse, the Village of Nulb and finally the Temple itself. All wonderfully converted!

However... and herein lies the rub... According to the original text, what follows the Temple level are 4 Dungeon levels below the temple... and 4 Elemental Node levels that are accessible from these levels. These levels and nodes-all converted to 5e, according to Volume 2's Table of Contents, are found in Chapters 9 - 17, accompanied by Appendixes A - G. NONE OF THAT CONTENT EXISTS in Volume 2 !!!

THERE ARE NO CHAPTERS 9-17, NOR ARE THERE ANY OF THE LISTED APPENDICES A - G !!! :evil:

So, I simply ask: whuddup Goodman Games? :roll:

Signed: Kurtographer - A disappointed Goodman Games customer.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: Temple of El. Evil MISSING CONTENT IN VOL. 2 !!!

Post by GnomeBoy »

Just FYI, the Forum is mostly fan-populated and only sometimes visited by "official" folks...

Better to send stuff like this directly to the company via their info@ address, than to post questions here...
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
dustle
Wild-Eyed Zealot
FLGS: The Twenty-Sided Store

Post by dustle »

Kurtographer wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:39 pm Hey Goodman Games. Love your products, especially the "Original Adventures Reincarnated".
I'm posting here because I excitedly just received my copy of the brand new publication: Temple of Elemental Evil (2 volume set).

I love seeing all the old original dungeon levels in original print (Vol. 2, Ch. 2).

Volume 2, Chapters 3 - 8 and Appendix F-1 are what follows. These chapters are the 5th ed. conversion of the Village of Hommlet, the Motehouse, the Village of Nulb and finally the Temple itself. All wonderfully converted!

However... and herein lies the rub... According to the original text, what follows the Temple level are 4 Dungeon levels below the temple... and 4 Elemental Node levels that are accessible from these levels. These levels and nodes-all converted to 5e, according to Volume 2's Table of Contents, are found in Chapters 9 - 17, accompanied by Appendixes A - G. NONE OF THAT CONTENT EXISTS in Volume 2 !!!

THERE ARE NO CHAPTERS 9-17, NOR ARE THERE ANY OF THE LISTED APPENDICES A - G !!! :evil:

So, I simply ask: whuddup Goodman Games? :roll:

Signed: Kurtographer - A disappointed Goodman Games customer.
All of the content you mention seeing is in volume I. Do you have both volumes? The "missing" content is all in volume II (a separate hardcover book).
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

Yeah, now having the set myself, the TOC covers both books, there's not a separate TOC for each book...
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “Original Adventures Reincarnated”