Trying to find a module (lvl 0-10)

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

seanskispeth
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: The Dreaming Comics & Games

Trying to find a module (lvl 0-10)

Post by seanskispeth »

Judge Jen on Spellburn Podcast has mentioned a certain module a few times and I've been trying to find it but my google-fu is failing me. I recall it takes PCs from 0 to 10th in a single adventure. Does this ring a bell for anyone? Sorry if this too little to go on.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: Trying to find a module (lvl 0-10)

Post by GnomeBoy »

:shock: ~spits coffee at screen~

-- a single module that takes characters from Level Zero up to 10!?!?

Has she mentioned this recently? Is it multiple mentions across multiple episodes? ...any idea what else was discussed in the episode(s)?

Could it have been a campaign setting suitable for Zero to 10, rather than an adventure?
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

I think, maybe, you are thinking of the 10th level funnel in DAMN #2?

https://dcctreasures.blogspot.com/2017/ ... -2017.html
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
seanskispeth
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: The Dreaming Comics & Games

Post by seanskispeth »

Raven_Crowking wrote:I think, maybe, you are thinking of the 10th level funnel in DAMN #2?

Yes! I think that's the one! I remember Judge Jen referring to characters not knowing what their abilities are until they use them. I guess I'll have to pick up that issue to see how it works. Much appreciated!
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

seanskispeth wrote:
Raven_Crowking wrote:I think, maybe, you are thinking of the 10th level funnel in DAMN #2?

Yes! I think that's the one! I remember Judge Jen referring to characters not knowing what their abilities are until they use them. I guess I'll have to pick up that issue to see how it works. Much appreciated!
My pleasure!
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
Caffiend
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Caffiend »

I'm sorry to have been so vague. I never remember the title of that one, especially at a moment's notice...but, like most things that Marc Bruner touches, it's gold. :D
seanskispeth wrote:Judge Jen on Spellburn Podcast has mentioned a certain module a few times and I've been trying to find it but my google-fu is failing me. I recall it takes PCs from 0 to 10th in a single adventure. Does this ring a bell for anyone? Sorry if this too little to go on.
~Judge Jen
Spellburner, Keeper of Mysteries, and Chief Acolyte* for DCC RPG

*the Dark Master said so!

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”